All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1999, Britain was successfully invade by the Volgans. When London lorry driver Bill Savage learnt that his family had been killed during the initial invasion, he became a one-man war machine - a persistent thorn in the side of the occupying army. Having adopted a new identity, Savage w operates out of a bombed-out London, leading the resistance against his hated enemy. Meanwhile, business brain Howard Quartz - the CEO of Ro-Busters - has launched an attack on the Volgan forces with his Mark-One War Droids, but the Volgans have some techlogical tricks of their own, including a functional teleportation device and a powerful beast with a taste for human flesh! Written by 2000 AD's own 'guv'r', Pat Mills (A.B.C. Warriors, American Reaper), and featuring the amazing art of Patrick Goddard (Chopper), this action-packed volume introduces more thrills and spills than you can shake a trusty shooter at!
- Author BiographyPat Mills Pat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. He developed Judge Dredd and is the writer/creator of many of its most popular stories such as Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine and ABC Warriors. He created Battle Picture Weekly with John Wagner and Marshal Law with League of Extraordinary Gentlemen artist Kevin O'Neill. His science fiction graphic novel series American Reaper with artist Clint Langley recently appeared in the Judge Dredd Megazine. He is currently working on new 2000 AD stories, Flesh, Defoe and Greysuit, as well as Volume Eleven of his best-selling French graphic novel series Requiem, Vampire Knight, now available in English. PAT RICK GODDARD Patrick Goddard's clean art style has graced many strips in the Galaxy's Greatest Comic. Co-creator of the Megazine series Wardog, he has penciled Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, Middenface McNulty, Sinister Dexter and took over the art duties on Savage from Charlie Adlard.
- Author(s)Pat Mills,Patrick Goddard
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleSavage
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.