All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome To Hangtree, Texas - The Most Dangerous Town In The World. In 1866, the border between the U.S. and Mexico is a hotbed of gunrunners, mercenaries, and the Emperor of Mexico's spies, saboteurs and double agents. On top of which, West Texas is plagued by Comanche warriors. Into this mix ride two massive gangs of the meanest, most kill-happy bunch of bloodthirsty ravagers to ever draw a breath. Sam Heller and Johnny Cross have got the marauders in their sights, but they aren't ready for the slaughter and destruction the raiders unleash on Hangtree County. Suddenly, the good guys in Hangtree are dangerously outnumbered. Sam and Johnny turn to cunning - pitting one gang against the other. And what that won't do, a liberated army howitzer just might - as the border explodes into an all-out white-hot civil war...
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone,William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight177 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.