All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomething strange is going on in the tiny coastal town of Liberty, Oregon. Cara has never seen a whale swim close eugh for her to touch it - let alone kck her into the freezing water. Fortunately, cute newcomer David is there to save her, and the rescue leads to a bond deeper than Cara ever imagined. But then she learns something about David that changes everything, and Cara is devastated. She turns to her best friend for support, but Rachel has changed. She's suddenly into witchcraft, and is becoming dangerously obsessed with her new boyfriend. Cara has lost her best friend, discovered that her soul mate is off limits, and has attracted the attention of a stalker. But she's t completely alone. Her mysterious, gorgeous new friend Garren is there to support her. But is Garren possibly too perfect?
- Author BiographyJenny Elliott is a lifelong resident of Washington State and lives in Spokane with her husband and four kids. Writing fiction is her favorite method for avoiding insanity. Other avoidance techniques include reading, playing Scrabble, and browsing social media sites. SAVE ME is her first novel.
- Author(s)Jenny Elliott
- PublisherSwoon Reads
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwoon Reads
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.