Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by 108_crystal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTizzie Hall is an international baby sleep expert who has been working with babies and their parents for over 15 years. Her customised sleep routines have helped thousands of restless babies sleep through the night, and w she shares the secrets of her success in this easy-to-use sleep guide, including: - Sleep routines from birth to introducing solids for breast- and bottle-fed babies, - Teaching your baby to settle and resettle themselves, - Solutions to sleep problems, - Common questions and case studies from parents, - How to overcome any breaks to the sleeping routine, Packed full of useful information about feeding, weaning, common health concerns and special situations that can affect your baby's sleep pattern, Save Our Sleep is the must-have book for all parents who want to save their sleep.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Ireland, Tizzie Hall has worked with children and parents for many years, helping with customised sleep solutions for their babies. Tizzie started her Save Our Sleep (SOS) business in the UK in 1996 after tertiary psychology studies and a career in private childcare. She moved to Melbourne in 2002 where she has continued the success of her infant sleep solutions business. As part of Save Our Sleep, there is also a self-help website: www.saveoursleep.com, visited by thousands of parents every week.
- Author(s)Tizzie Hall
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- ears_21110907 Nov, 2012by
IF you really want to get more sleep, bubs too - this is the book for you!
I bought this book because we were having a lot of trouble getting our 6 week old daughter to sleep for more than an hour at a time at night, some of which she spent screaming at the top of her lungs. Frazzled and at the end of my tether, I decided to invest in this book and have never looked back! It is concise and easy to read even for the tiredest of parents, and really will 'save your sleep'! The best compromise I've found between the extremity of controlled crying and the exhausting constant lack of autonomy when you have to carry around your baby ALL the time just so that they will sleep. My daughter, now 10 weeks old, goes to bed at 7pm, has a dreamfeed at 10:30pm, and then doesn't get up for another feed till 5am. The first feed of the 'day' is at 7am, so if you're hopeless with early mornings, this book might not be for you. In my opinion it's worth it though! I have read a vast quantity of books on this subject but none that make quite so much sense as this one. Other books for the most part seem to advocate methods which are either woefully ineffective or frighteningly harsh for young babies (eg controlled crying). The whole book is centred around the concept of teaching your baby how to self settle. For those of you who believe it can't be done till they're older, I can assure you my daughter has been able to self settle herself quite quickly for the last three weeks, and stays asleep for three hours (at present) once she has done so. Read full review
- azandem-200808 Feb, 2012by
Practical and accurate self help book that has the all the answers.
I bout this product from the uk because it was cheaper than the aus addition. I had borrowed the old australian version but was I was left a bit confused and needed my own copy to reference and not have to give back. Even though this is the UK addition and i live in Australia you can hardly tell the difference from the Australian addition. Being the revised version (2010) it has more hints, clearer explanations and added extra bits making it worth getting even if you have the old version. I find it a practical and accurate self help book that has the all the answers to not only get your baby to sleep better, feed better but it also takes away alot of the guess work in parenting especially for new mums doing it without alot of family support. No other book has been so up to date and accurate in its portrayal of everyday life. It provides excellant sustainable solutions and alternitive choices in parenting. Read full review
- nyssag03 Jan, 2012by
A must have for any new Mum.
I have found this book an essential. Although I don't follow it to exactly, at least I now have a guideline of what my baby might be experiencing or needing. I was reading my hair out before this book just not knowing if I was doing the right thing or not. It's also a great introduction for when using solids. I conatantly refer to it whenever I am struggling or unsure as my baby grows older.
- bridie79piano02 Jul, 2012by
Good product. A good read especially for new stay at home Mums.
Haven't used all suggestions quite yet as I am always in and out. The routines are quite strict which makes it hard for working Mums. Not sure I will ever be able to stay strict to the routines but the other info in the book is well worth the read.
- mazbear201309 Jun, 2012by
fantastic book for any parent
fantastic book, very informative, highly recommended as its easy to read and gives you good advice about settling babies have heard from many people of how wonderful this is book and its highly recommended
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66