All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers approximately 12 easy, inexpensive T-shirt transformations. This book shows how, in under an hour, you can transform an unflattering X-large T-shirt into a body-skimming top, sexy dress or funky tote bag. It includes a cotton T-Shirt emblazoned with the book's logo to get started.
- Author BiographyHannah Rogge is the author of Hardwear. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design with a degree in industrial design, she works in New York City designing and building exhibits, visual merchandising displays and animated windows.
- Author(s)Hannah Rogge
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Notecl60 / bw / tt60 illustrations, cl20 / bw / tt20 photographs
- Weight520 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adrian Buckmaster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.