All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf databases are so critical, why do they remain so vulnerable? Save The Database, Save The World delves into the topics of database security - from recent statistics, attack vectors, the threat of cyberwar, and why security best practices are so rarely followed.
- Author(s)John Ottman
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.