All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sea is a wonderful place full of fish, mammals and other amazing creatures. What keeps the sea clean and what makes the sea dirty? Find out what animals are in danger from pollution and what you can do to help. This book also includes activity ideas. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics. It has been created to appeal to children and reflect the range of texts in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks. Covering a wide range of topics at different reading levels, these books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographyBefore life as an editor and writer, Sarah Levete set up a networking organization for pub theatres and then worked for an arts division of the British Council. She has written over 60 books on a range of subjects, from mountains to monster trucks. These include books in the Protecting Our Planet series (Wayland) and the How Do I Feel About series (Franklin Watts). As well as editing and writing children's books, she has edited many books for adults. Sarah also teaches adult literacy and runs workshops in schools.
- Author(s)Sarah Levete
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight87 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.