All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionCurated by James Oseland, executive editor of Saveur magazine, this collection of recipes, stories and over 200 stunning photographs delves into the vast spectrum of regional and international cuisines that have shaped what Americans consider classic comfort food today.
- Author BiographyJames Oseland has been the editor-in-chief of Saveur since 2006, having served as the magazine's executive editor prior. He serves as one of three judges on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, which first aired in Fall 2009. James has worked as an editor at Vogue, The Village Voice, and Time Out New York. He authored Cradle of Flavor: Home Cooking from the Spice Islands of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore, winner of both the James Beard and International Association of Culinary Professionals awards and named one of the ten best books of 2006 by Time Asia.
- Author(s)James Oseland
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date10/12/2015
- Content Note230 images
- Weight1383 g
- Width215 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.