All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyberbullying, hostile and polarising political infighting and tasteless and tactless behaviour may be on the rise, but it doesn't have to be this way. Sara Hacala, a certified etiquette and protocol consultant, offers a definitive look at what civility means and how it can change the nature of everyday interaction. She goes beyond a superficial discussion of proper manners to present civility as a mind-set that encompasses values and attitudes that help you embrace your connections to others and repair society. Tapping the wisdom of ancient spiritual luminaries as well as the latest social science research, she provides fifty-two practical ways you can reverse the course of incivility and make the world a more enriching, pleasant place to live.
- Author BiographySara Hacala, a frequent speaker around the US on the topic of civility, is president of Sara Hacala & Associates, which provides training and seminars in all aspects of business etiquette, manners and civility for corporate personnel, university students and individuals. She, also, works in schools with at-risk students, teaching vital interpersonal skills to help them access the business arena and increase their opportunities for success.
- Author(s)Sara Hacala
- PublisherJewish Lights Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Lights Publishing
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.