Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by stararcana
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeanne Ely doesn' t actually cook dinner for your family. It just feels that way. Certified nutritionist Leanne Ely loves delicious food and is dedicated to enticing today' s busy families back to the dinner table with home cooking that cant be beat. In Saving Dinner the Low-Carb Way, she integrates low-carb requirements into her me lange of dining pleasures for every season- providing easy-to-follow menus and highlighting per-serving measurements of calories, fat, protein, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and sodium for each dish. Itemizing ingredients by product in convenient lists, Ely makes your grocery shopping quick and effortless. She also gives you a helping hand in the kitchen with shortcuts that take the stress out of cooking, and suggests menu variations for children and family members who choose t to go the low-carb route. The result? These dinners are t only balanced and healthy but truly varied and delectably good to eat. Main dishes like Low-Carb Beef Strogaff, Crustless Quiche Lorraine, Crock-Pot Pork Jambalaya, Skillet Salmon with Horseradish Cream, and nearly 150 other entrees (plus recommendations for great side dishes) make dinnertime special in more ways than one.
- Author BiographyLEANNE ELY is considered the expert on family cooking and healthy eating. Between her popular Heart of a Woman radio show in Southern California and her weekly Food for Thought column at the ever-popular Flylady.net website, thousands of fans have already discovered Leanne Ely's secrets to easily prepared, well-balanced meals.
- Author(s)Leanne Ely
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.