Saving Dinner the Vegetarian Way: Healthy Menus, Recipes, and Shopping Lists to Keep Everyone Happy at the Table by Leanne Ely (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour mother always said to eat your vegetables and w you can cook them into delicious, savory meals! Certified nutritionist and author of the popular Saving Dinner cookbooks, Leanne Ely has made it her mission to ensure that meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking are all easy as pie. Over the past decade, she has inspired people to revive the family tradition of eating together around the dinner table, sharing good times and good food. Now, in her fifth book, she goes vegetarian . . . and the results are what else? as tasty as they are good for you! Created for the nearly 25 million full-fledged vegetarians across the country, and for anyone who sometimes wants a menu that focuses on something besides meat, Saving Dinner the Vegetarian Way shares cuisine that is as varied as it is healthy. With an array of mouthwatering dishes that even the pickiest eaters will love including Orzo-and-Corn-filled Tomatoes, Shepherd s Pie with Lentils, Bountiful Burritos, Broccoli Mushroom Noodle Casserole, Peppery Ziti with Fennel, Spicy Black Bean and Tofu Stew, Gingered Stir-Fry, and Cheesy Faux Souffle Ely gives a whole new meaning to the word delicious. In addition to Ely s trademark simple recipes, there are dinner menus (including side dishes!) for each season, categorized shopping lists to streamline your trips to the supermarket, and do-ahead tips to save kitchen time. Eating vegetarian has never been so easy or appealing!
- Author BiographyLeanne Ely is considered the expert on family cooking and healthy eating. She is a syndicated newspaper columnist ( The Dinner Diva ), a certified nutritionist, and the host of SavingDinner.com. Ely has a weekly Food for Thought column on the ever-popular FlyLady.net website, as well as her own e-zine, Healthy Foods. She is the author of Saving Dinner, Saving Dinner the Low-Carb Way, Saving Dinner for the Holidays, and Saving Dinner Basics. She lives in North Carolina with her two teenage children.
- Author(s)Leanne Ely
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight476 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.