Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic children's story from one of our best-loved authors, former Children's Laureate Anne Fine. Lancelot's lovely teacher, Miss Mirabelle, is in big trouble. She's told a giant whopper and unless she can come up with a brilliant plan, she's going to look very, very silly. Can Lancelot help this damsel in distress? Little does he kw that Ivan will leave a lasting influence, and that he himself will never enjoy listening to nursery rhymes ever again ...Anne Fine's fun school stories have been delighting children for more than 20 years, winning her awards such as the Smarties Book Award and Carnegie Medal along the way.
- Author BiographyAnne Fine is one of the UK's best-loved authors. She was the Children's Laureate from 2001-2003. She has won the Carnegie Medal twice - in 1989 and 1992 - and the Whitbread Award twice - in 1993 and 1996. She has published over 50 titles for children, and also writes for adults. When Anne was Children's Laureate, she initiated a system to encourage children to begin a home library, by collecting book plates. These can still be downloaded from www.myhomelibrary.org. Anne lives in County Durham and was awarded an OBE in 2003. www.annefine.co.uk
- Author(s)Anne Fine
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Philippe Dupasquier
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.