All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can save money at home or you can take it to a bank. Find out how the bank keeps your money safe. Learn about coins and bills and how to save, spend, and share them. This nfiction Beginning-to-Read book contains high-frequency words and content vocabulary and can be paired with Dear Dragon Goes to the Bank as a fiction counterpart. Reading reinforcement pages include a word list and activities to strengthen early literacy skills, such as understanding the craft and structure of nfiction text, key vocabulary words, phonics and language skills, close reading, and fluency.
- Author(s)Kheiriyeh Rashin,Mary Lindeen
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBeginning-To-Read
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.