All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWotton, in Wotton Underwood, Buckinghamshire, has been dealt many blows and survived them all. Today it is a blossoming country house with the mark of Sir John Soane's essential reconstructions after fire struck in 1820. In 1953 after being employed as a boy's boarding school the house was left empty. It was finally Elaine Brunner who brought the house back into it's origional state of grand beauty. Wotton's hardships and reconstructions are described and illustrated in a variety of ways. This catalogue accompanied an exhibition at Sir John Soane's Museum in 2004.
- Author(s)William Palin
- PublisherSir John Soane's Museum
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSir John Soane's Museum
- Content Note76 illustrations
- Width206 mm
- Height278 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.