All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEurope is facing a double financial challenge: a significant need for long-term investments to spur ecomic growth and a growing pension gap. Unfortunately, at a time when low interest rates and tightened prudential standards strain the ability of life insurers and pension funds to offer guaranteed returns, Europe lacks both a framework ensuring the quality and accessibility of long-term investment solutions for small retail investors and defined contribution pension plans. This report offers a potential solution to both problems. Based on the findings of a CEPS-ECMI Task Force on Long-Term Investing and Retirement Savings, the report looks at how to steer household wealth - accounting for over 60% of total financial wealth in Europe - toward long-term investing. This shift could achieve two goals at once: greater ecomic growth and higher pensions.
- Author BiographyMirzha de Manuel Aramendia is a CEPS-ECMI research fellow.
- Author(s)Mirzha de Manuel Aramendia
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight354 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.