All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionToo many aging Americans and their families are scared by the prospect of a healthcare event requiring long-term care. How do they pay for it? Will they lose their retirement savings, their home? Where do they turn for answers? Here! This comprehensive guide will help you navigate the legal maze of aging in America and also serve as a reference on many different aspects of senior care. Featuring: -Alzheimer's expert: Teepa Sw. -Adult Daycare Expert: Suzi Kennedy. -In Home Care Expert: Joe Seidel with Bayada Home Healthcare -Assisted Living Care with Kellee Agee, VP, Brookdale Senior Living -...and many, many more!
- Author BiographyGreg McIntyre lives in Shelby, North Carolina (outside of Charlotte, NC) with his wife of 17 years and their 6 children. Greg initially became a lawyer to fight courtroom battles which he did for years. However, after working in an environment where the focus was always on the next billable hour, he started his own practice because he was interested in being more than just a lawyer. Greg was interested in making a difference in his client's lives. Being a husband and a father taught Greg what was really important in life. Greg takes pride in building trust with his clients and feels they share the same values. Greg strives to help others leave a legacy to be preserved and to have a guiding hand in shaping their families' lives. Memberships and Associations. Greg is a veteran of the United State's Navy and a member of the North Carolina State Bar Association. He is a member of ElderCounsel, a national network focused specifically on estate planning & wealth preservation. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Boys & Girls Club, Cleveland County Counsel on Aging, Journey and ACCES. He is a proud member of and Deacon at Shelby Presbyterian Church, where he and his family find fellowship and spiritual refreshment.
- Author(s)J D M B a Greg McIntyre
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.