All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.71
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionSavour Chinatown pays tribute to a local enclave in Singapore featuring the many stories behind the history of the food served there and how it has developed over the years. Singapore is famous for its many streets that house food stalls and restaurants that have served many generations of devoted foodies. These great culinary neighborhoods are rewned for the way they have shaped Singapore's food scene at the most basic level, providing quality fare, consistently and sometimes for generations. Yet as the years pass and neighborhoods change, that kwledge is slowly being lost and Singapore's food heritage is in danger of forgetting its past and losing its sense of place. Savour Chinatown collects and gathers these stories so they're t lost to future generations of Singaporeans; the volume also celebrates the diversity of hawker stalls, shops and businesses that have existed over the past 100 years.
- Author(s)Annette Tan
- PublisherGatehouse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintGatehouse Publishing
- Weight1134 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.