Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDick d'Easum first glimpsed Idaho's Sawtooth Mountains when he was a boy, and it was love at first sight. D'Easum spent his life getting better acquainted with the mountains. He collected stories of the people history and legends of the region for more than fifty years.
- Author BiographyDick d'Easum was born in 1907 in Canada but moved to Idaho in 1910. A former reporter for the state's largest newspaper and later the Information Director for the Department of Fish and Game, d'Easum knew the state of Idaho like few others.
- Author(s)Dick D'Easum
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/10/1977
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, illustrated
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.