All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe five steps to successful selling, negotiating, and managing multi-culturally Say Anything to Anyone, Anywhere gives readers five simple key guidelines to create rapport and organize strategies for success across different cultures. This book teaches to be proactive, t reactive, in your cross-cultural communications and shows how to use simple rapport tools to create trust with the cultures you work with or travel to. Learn how to organize productive interactions in person, on the phone, and by email. Discover interpersonal communication skills and virtual strategies that build strong relationships. * Offers quick, accessible examples and clear guidelines about how to create an understanding between cultures * Gives tips and strategies on how to communicate without offending * Author Gayle Cotton is a Emmy Award Winner and a distinguished, highly sought after speaker, corporate trainer, and executive coach. This step-by-step guide to cross-cultural business will help you build strong relationships and manage successfully, matter the cultural differences.
- Author BiographyGAYLE COTTON, a National Emmy Award Winner, is a distinguished and highly sought-after speaker, trainer, and coach. Since 1995, she has been President of Circles Of Excellence, an internationally recognized company for corporate training and executive coaching. Gayle has worked with more than fifty Fortune 500 companies and developed business communication programs for the United Nations, the World Health Organization, and major international companies. She is a faculty resource for the Young Presidents' Organization (YPO), World Presidents' Organization (WPO), Chief Executives Organization (CEO), and Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO). She was the first American to be accepted as a member of the European Marketing and Sales Experts' Organization and is a Certified Expert with the Executive Foundation for International Communication.
- Author(s)Gayle Cotton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width148 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.