All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionBullying today comes in many forms, from being picked on to verbal, physical, emotional, homophobic, racist and cyberbullying. This book examines all the types of bullying, looks at the reasons people bully and the variety of ways that you can combat bullying. With endorsement from Kidscape, the children's charity against abuse and bullying.
- Author BiographyMike Gordon is an ever-popular and award-winning cartoonist. He has produced over 500 cards for Hallmark and over 300 picture books for various publishers. His talent has been rewarded with numerous awards including Berol Cartoonist of the Year '1988' and runner up for the Trento Fra realto e Follia '1990'. He was also nominated for the Silver Quill Award 'Germany, 1991' and for the Book and Magazine Illustrator of the Year by the National Cartoonists Society '1995'. The author, Louise Spilsbury, has written many books for children on a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.