All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSay What You Really Mean! How Women Can Learn to Speak Up offers hope for improving personal and professional communication for those who struggle to find the right words. This book has grown out of years of research, observation, and practice of effective communication in college teaching, and from consulting and training in the business world. Debra Johanyak's articles and workshops have helped people learn how to become more articulate and enjoy satisfying relationships based on meaningful conversations.
- Author BiographyDebra Johanyak is Professor of English at The University of Akron Wayne College. She is a frequent writer and speaker on how women talk to people in their lives. She has published three previous books.
- Author(s)Debra Johanyak
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.