All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on his personal experience and years as a pastor, public policy maker, and community leader, DeForest Buster Soaries, Jr. shares the twelve steps to achieving financial freedom in this groundbreaking, life-changing book-Say Yes to No Debt. The idea that debt is actually slavery is offensive to all of our sensibilities, says Soaries, but when we continue to spend what we don't have, charge what we don't need, and borrow more than we can repay, then we must call the problem what it is: slavery. Eliminating debt is the first step toward financial freedom. And we can do it. This is t ather financial literacy program assuming that all people need is information. Soaries believes living in debt is an emotional, spiritual, and psychological problem as much as it is an educational and informational one. Here, Soaries shares the twelve steps to financial freedom that have helped families in hundreds of churches. By replacing the get more money mentality with a get out of debt approach to financial freedom, t only were thousands of people able to become debt free, church's that have used the dfree(R) strategy have experienced increased giving by their members. Find out how you can leave a financial legacy of your own by saying yes to debt. Says Soaries: There may be greater need than to understand that debt-free living is the first step toward financial freedom. And the result is that we can enjoy life and leave a real legacy for our children.
- Author BiographyDeForest B. Soaries Jr. is the Senior Pastor of the First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens in Somerset, New Jersey. He formerly served as New Jersey's Secretary of State and his work was featured in the acclaimed CNN documentary Almighty Debt. Soaries earned degrees from Fordham University (BA), Princeton Theological Seminary (MDiv) and United Theological Seminary (DMin). He lives in New Jersey with his wife, Donna, and twin sons, Malcolm and Martin.
- Author(s)DeForest B. Soaries
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.