All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBabies and toddlers adore baby pets and farm animals, and they will find lots of them in this inviting picture book, from puppies and kittens to ponies and piglets. This is a first words and recognition book for children to look at, either by themselves or with grown-ups. The informative and entertaining say-and-point style encourages word skills with strong, simple pictures. Learning is both stimulating and fun with bright, exciting photographs of cute animals throughout. This wonderful padded boardbook will bring a smile to any little one's face. It covers many of the best-loved baby animals, from domestic pets such as cuddly rabbits to farmyard creatures such as fluffy chicks. With fabulous photographs and engaging text throughout, learning will be a fun experience for all. This exciting range of books is designed to capture a child's attention with images and shapes that he or she will immediately recognize. Meanwhile, the parent, guardian or teacher can point to and repeat the words and simple phrases. Visually interesting, fun to use and built to last, the Say and Point series is an ideal introduction to the world of books.
- Author BiographyNicola Tuxworth is a leading educational writer for children. She has created over forty books for pre-school stimulation and for child-and-parent learning and play, including Say and Point Picture Boards: Funny Faces and Learn-a-Word Book: Animals.
- Author(s)Nicola Tuxworth
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width160 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.