All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $21.48New
- AU $43.71New
- AU $24.94New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.77
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Meredith Mitchell agreed to stay with her actress cousin Eve in the run-up to Eve's daughter's wedding she anticipated a degree of drama. But she hardly expected it to include murder, blackmail and unrequited love. Or to involve a certain Chief Inspector Markby, a middle-aged divorcee with an emotional history as unfortunate as her own. A material witness to the only case of murder the Cotswold village of Westerfield has ever seen, Meredith also finds herself acting as mother-confessor to the bride-to-be, who is clearly t telling the whole truth about her involvement with the dead man. Steering a path between her duty to the police and loyalty to her cousin's family is t easy; even for someone with Meredith's considerable diplomatic skills. And especially as her personal enquiries into events in Westerfield start to disinter past affections Meredith would far rather leave buried - and to provoke new ones she's t at all sure she can cope with ...
- Author BiographyAnn Granger has lived in cities all over the world, since for many years she worked for the Foreign Office and received postings to British embassies as far apart as Munich and Lusaka. She is now permanently based in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Ann Granger
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/09/1991
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight182 g
- Width116 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.