All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSaying No to Say Yes: Everyday Boundaries and Pastoral Excellence is an essential guide for pastors seeking to avoid the dual pitfalls of entanglement in congregational drama and burut. It provides pastors concrete guidance on how to draw boundaries that facilitate community engagement while still maintaining the crucial distance that fosters enduring leadership.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Olsen is executive director of the Samaritan Counseling Center of the Capital Region and an adjunct faculty member of the Sage Graduate School. Nancy G. Devor is senior staff psychologist at the Danielsen Institute at Boston University.
- Author(s)David C. Olsen,Nancy G. Devor
- PublisherAlban Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlban Institute, Inc
- Content Note2 charts
- Weight195 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.