All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about scale model collectible toy car brands such as Matchbox, Dinky, Corgi, Lledo, Minichamps, Schuco, Schabak, Wiking, BUB-Premium Classixxs, Brekina, IXO-IST, Igra, Ertl, Franklin Mint, Tonka, Polistil, Yat-Ming, Marklin, Norev, Quiralu and Tek. The illustrations in this book have the professional corporate endorsement of Mr. Martyn Weaver, the Corgi Toys Marketing Manager for Hornby Hobbies of the United Kingdom. Detailed year-by-year catalogue descriptions are included for Lesney Matchbox and Matchbox (1948-1992, 1997 and 2003), Corgi (1970, 1972, 1973, 1975-1977, 1985, 1987-1992 and 2005) and for Schuco (1967).
- Author BiographyMarc E. Nonnenkamp has an M.B.A. from the Mason School of Business at The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He worked in commercial banking for 7 years in California, Germany and Georgia before his current career in tax accounting, most recently for New Mexico State energy severance taxes for crude oil, natural gas and coal. He has also written books about the Volkswagen Automotive Group of Germany (in both English and German), about the German and the Austrian Navies (in both English and German) and about the Borromeo Family. Scale Model Collectible Cars is endorsed by Mr. Martyn Weaver, Corgi Toys Marketing Manager for Hornby Hobbies of the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)MR Marc E Nonnenkamp
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.