Scaling the Ivory Tower: Merit and Its Limits in Academic Careers by Lionel Smithett Lewis (Paperback, 1997)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing in the tradition of Thorstein Vebl en''s Learning in America, Lionel S. Lewis has amassed eviden ce to support his conclusions about how to achieve success i n an academic career. '
- Author(s)Lionel Smithett Lewis
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/1997
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.