All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a rich compendium of hundreds of legends, stories, beliefs, and magic collected from oral sources in preindustrial Scandinavia. In this rural society, the people lived close to nature and believed themselves an integral part of it. This volume focuses on beliefs that illustrate the central aspects of a traditional worldview, rather than on prose narratives considered for their literary value.
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNordic S.
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHenning K. Sehmsdorf,Reimund Kvideland
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.