All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides students as well as practitioners with a comprehensive introduction to the field of scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and X-ray microanalysis. The authors emphasize the practical aspects of the techniques described. Topics discussed include user-controlled functions of scanning electron microscopes and x-ray spectrometers and the use of x-rays for qualitative and quantitative analysis. Separate chapters cover SEM sample preparation methods for hard materials, polymers, and biological specimens. In addition techniques for the elimination of charging in n-conducting specimens are detailed.
- Author BiographyThis text is written by a team of authors associated with SEM and X-ray Microanalysis Courses presented as part of the Lehigh University Microscopy Summer School. Several of the authors have participated in this activity for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Charles E. Lyman,D. C. Joy,Dale E. Newbury,Eric Lifshin,J.R. Michael,Joseph I. Goldstein,Linda C. Sawyer,Patrick Echlin
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1678 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Corrected ed. 2003. Corr. 2nd printing 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.