All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScanning Probe Microscopy provides a comprehensive source of information for researchers, teachers, and graduate students about the rapidly expanding field of scanning probe theory. Written in the style of a textbook, it explains from scratch the theory behind today's simulation techniques and gives examples of theoretical concepts through state-of-the-art simulations, including the means to compare these results with experimental data. The book provides the first comprehensive framework for electron transport theory with its various degrees of approximations used in today's research, thus allowing extensive insight into the physics of scanning probes. Experimentalists will appreciate how the instrument's operation is changed by materials properties; theorists will understand how simulations can be directly compared to experimental data.
- Author(s)Adam Foster,Werner Hofer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanoscience and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.