All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Debra MacDonald has crafted a masterful story about Phil Graham, a highly respected heart surgeon who has seen his share of drama in and out of the OR. Scar Tissue combines the intrigue of an unresolved childhood, self-destructive choices, romance, and a thrilling conclusion in this dramatic, heartfelt tale. Despite many uphill challenges, Phil's life was a study in perfection. A talented heart transplant surgeon, he married the love of his life and his future looked bright-until a tragic event caused his world to crumble around him. Erratic behavior at work threatens to derail his career, leaving several of his patients' lives hanging in the balance. Desperate to kw why he cant heal, Phil seeks answers in his past so he can move forward. Scar Tissue is a thrill ride with fascinating medical details and a sexy, sweet romance that offers hope for Phil's future, if someone else doesn't destroy it first.
- Author BiographyScar Tissue is the culmination of a long-held dream for the collaborative husband-and-wife team writing under the pen name Debra MacDonald. Debra and Donald Jansen grew up in Michigan, then relocated to Atlanta for Donald's residency in internal medicine while Debra pursued her retail management career. Upon finishing his cardiology fellowship in Dallas, Texas, the couple moved back to Atlanta to start a new chapter in their life. After sending both daughters off to college, Debra earned a magna cum laude BFA in photographic imaging. Debra's and Donald's individual areas of expertise blend perfectly in the genre of medically-oriented novels. As a cardiovascular physician, Donald provides technical advice while Debra uses her creative writing and visual imagery skills to craft the narrative. The couple resides in Sandy Springs, GA, where Donald practices heart transplant cardiology. They are currently working on their second novel.
- Author(s)Debra MacDonald
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.