All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionAs lead singer and songwriter for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthony Kiedis has lived life on the razor's edge. So much has been written about him, but until w, we've only had Kiedis's songs as clues to his experience from the inside. In Scar Tissue, Kiedis proves himself to be as compelling a memoirist as he is a lyricist, giving us a searingly honest account of the life from which his music has evolved. Now in Scar Tissue, Anthony Kiedis defies the rock star clichs. In his telling, we can see everything he has done has been part of a passionate journey. Kiedis is a man in love with everything -- the darkness, the death, the disease. Even his descent into drug addition was a part of that journey, ather element that he has transformed into art.
- Author BiographyAnthony Kiedis grew up in L.A. and formed The Red Hot Chili Peppers in high school. The group's breakthrough album, Blood Sugar Sex Magik, was recorded in 1991; their 1999 album Californication sold over 13 million copies worldwide. Their latest album, By the Way, is one of their best sellers yet. The band toured extensively in 2003. Kiedis lives in the Los Angeles area.
- Author(s)Anthony Kiedis,Larry Sloman
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.