All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter nightfall, Scarecrow and friends have a playtime adventure! Scarecrow plays by the light of the moon.He jumps rope and dances and belts out a tune.Ghoulies and ghosties have fun through the night.Then as the sun rises, they scurry from sight. As night time falls and the moon appears, magic is building in the air. The time has finally come, and Scarecrow is ready to play. Slowly, all his friends start to arrive and they all have a good time. But soon, playtime is over and the sun starts to rise. Back at his post, Scarecrow bids his friends good night as he thinks of the next time the moon will rise and the magic will return. SCARECROW MAGIC is spooky fun that's just perfect for Halloween!
- Author BiographyEd Masessa is the author of THE WANDMAKER'S GUIDEBOOK, TRAVEL-SIZE PUPS AROUND THE WORLD, and MIXED-UP PUPS. He lives in Winter Springs, Florida. Matt Myers is the illustrator of many books, including BATTLE BUNNY, A IS FOR MUSK OX, TYRANNOSAURUS DAD, and E I E I O: HOW OLD MACDONALD GOT HIS FARM (WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM A HEN). He lives with three little goblins in Charlotte, North Carolina, in a house that is sure to be creepy on October 31. For more information, go to www.myerspaints.com.
- Author(s)Ed Masessa
- PublisherOrchard Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Myers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.61Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.