All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids love to tell stories among themselves, and the two most popular types are funny stories and scary stories. Scared Witless delivers double dividends - it contains thirteen stories that are funny and scary. These tales are surefire entertainment for sleepovers, summer camp and parties.
- Author(s)Martha Hamilton,Mutch Weise
- PublisherAugust House Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugust House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kevin Pope
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.