All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeven kids rebuilt with cyber parts must find a way to survive the deep space nightmares that await them! On the Earth Colony Asteroid Scorpio, something has gone terribly wrong. Millions of light years off course and 900 years late, the ship s AI's wake up only seven kids, leaving the adults stuck in cryosleep! Damaged from the long journey, the AIs must repair the awakened seven with the only thing available cybernetic robot parts. Along with learning to function with new cyber parts, the all-kid crew must unravel the mystery of what went wrong with the Scorpio. As if the nightmare of deep space isn't eugh, the kids soon find themselves battling the ship s maintenance robots while their cyber parts begin taking on a life of their own!
- Author BiographyNovelist, short story writer, independent screenwriter and podcaster Jake Bible lives in Asheville, NC with his wife and two kids.
- Author(s)Jake Bible
- PublisherPermuted Platinum
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleScarescapes
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPermuted Platinum
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $19.33Trending at AU $19.67
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.