All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFear gripped her and held her captive in a prison of traumatic gloom until she met someone who would change her life. Author Margaret Davidson reveals the secrets of her childhood and the key to liberty in her new release, Scars Don't Hurt. Based on Davidson's true story of being born into a Mennite family and freed from years of sexual abuse by her brother and forgiving him. She writes: The greatest gift God has ever given me in my life is a healing so perfect, so miraculous, and so complete, that I can rejoice that my abuser's been forgiven. There are many people in the world who would wish someone like him a spot in the hottest of hell, but I am glad to kw a God who will forgive sins as grave as this. Written in an easy-to-read style, a must-read for anyone who has faced sexual abuse, childhood trauma, or insurmountable odds, and looked to overcome them. A wonderful tool for counselors and pastors who deal with victims of abuse.
- Author BiographyMargaret Davidson lives in St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada. Married since 1963, she and her husband, Bill, have three children. Her message is one of love and total forgiveness. Blake Davidson, Magaret's son, lives in Dundas, Ontario, and is senior pastor at Christian Life Assembly. A church planter and pastor for more than eighteen years, he is married and has four children.
- Author(s)Blake Davidson,Margaret Davidson
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication23/11/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width151 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.