All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTrying to tell the difference between moose tracks and those of caribou? Searching for river otters or mink? Or just need to find out what animal is nibbling the lettuces in your garden? Scats and Tracks of Alaska will help you figure out what you're looking at and find out what you're looking for, with its superb illustrations by Todd Telander and a helpful and informative text.
- Author BiographyDr. James Halfpenny (Gardiner, Montana) is among the world's leading experts on animal tracking and the author of several previous books on the subject.
- Author(s)James C. Halfpenny
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleScats and Tracks Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.