All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou were created for one purpose: live your life for God s glory. You need further special call. You have been created uniquely to do this uniquely, so work out what you re passionate about, good at, and fit for, and go do it. Andrew Scott In Scatter, missions invator Andrew Scott sounds a call for a new era of missions, one that uses the global marketplace for gospel growth and sees every Christian engineer, baker, pastor, or other as God s global image bearer.Andrew has served in over 52 countries and is the U.S. president of one of the world s largest mission agencies. With eyes on a quickly-growing world and a slower-growing church, he sees that our traditional mission models simply won t do. Here he gives a guide to change it up.Helping us see the grand narrative of Scripture and how each of us fits within it, he issues a compelling call: scatter.
- Author BiographyANDREW SCOTT is the President and CEO of OM USA, part of a global mission movement working in 118 nations. He grew up in Northern Ireland where he married his childhood sweetheart and now lives with his family in Tyrone, GA. A former butcher, turned pastor he has travelled to over eighty countries. He plays soccer, shows dogs and loves to scuba dive.
- Author(s)Andrew Scott
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.