Scenario Planning Handbook: Developing Strategies in Uncertain Times by William Ralston, Ian Wilson (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rsaforever
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's practical. It's easy-to-use. It works. SCENARIO PLANNING HANDBOOK: DEVELOPING STRATEGIES IN UNCERTAIN TIMES reveals the most effective stategy techniques available to help you, a decision-maker, plan for the future. And with this strategy textbook, you won't just get theory. You'll also get the most up-to-date data, analysis, and expert insights that show you how to succeed. Don't let uncertainty paralyze you or force a bad decision. Let SCENARIO PLANNING HANDBOOK: DEVELOPING STRATEGIES IN UNCERTAIN TIMES guide you using the decision-making practices that are proven to work.
- Author BiographyBill Ralston has led more than 50 scenario-planning projects for companies around the world. He is a vice president and board member of SRI Consulting Business Intelligence, and president of PGO Consulting. Ian Wilson is Principal of Wolf Enterprises in San Rafael, CA, where he consults with senior management teams on projects involving strategic management, strategic vision, and scenario planning.
- Author(s)Ian Wilson,William Ralston
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2006
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight572 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.