All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionScenarios in Public Administration focuses on the broad topics of leadership, human relationship management, technical, administrative, and political concepts for students of public administration. There are many individuals who have the technical proficiencies and are administratively competent, but they do t possess the political skills needed to succeed. Political influence is frequently learned on the job, and the process is a long one. By adding the political element, this work goes beyond the rmal coursework taught in MPA and related programs. This collection can be used throughout the MPA program in a number of courses, including Public Policy Analysis, Personal Administration, and Seminar of Public Administration.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Daniello is a retired police Captain with over thirty years of service. He has served as a consultant to local governments for the State of New Jersey Treasury Department. Dr. Paulette Laubsch is Associate Professor at Farleigh Dickinson University. She teaches a variety of courses in the Master of Administrative Science Program.
- Author(s)Paulette M. Laubsch,Robert J. Daniello
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight177 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.