All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable guide for amateur and semi-professional groups, high school students, and even puppeteers offers completely practical and specific design and construction instructions for sets, scenery, stage furniture, and props. Handy tips show how to cut down on wasted materials, save time, and work out sightlines. Includes 110 drawings and diagrams.
- Author(s)Henning Nelms
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width205 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Henning Nelms
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.