CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTwo sisters' bodies are discovered near the industrial town of Cannbridge. As detectives Lambert and Kelsey investigate the double murder, they find themselves upsetting the locals. The girl in the green arak who came into the pub one rainy evening was looking for her sister, who had left home four years before. Now, because an unexpected legacy could t be paid until both girls were accounted for, she is hot on the scent, never suspecting that for her it is a scent of death and that each step she takes to try to trace her sister Helen will soon be followed by Detective Chief Inspector Kelsey and Sergeant Lambert. It is apparent that the vital clue they are seeking lie in Helen's life between the time she left home and the November night when she had vanished without trace. Patiently Kelsey and Lambert follow Helen through various jobs, to the house where she had a flat, the clinic where she had an abortion, the young man from whom she bought a car. At point could it be proved that Helen was dishonest, yet Kelsey suspects that the hard-working, helpful secretary knew more about her employers and their practices than some of them wished. And therein lies the clue to a double murder.
- Author BiographyEmma Page first began writing as a hobby, and after a number of her poems had been accepted by the BBC and her short stories began appearing in weekly magazines, she took to writing radio plays and crime novels. She was first published in the Crime Club, which later become Collins Crime. An English graduate from Oxford, Emma Page taught in every kind of educational establishment the UK and abroad before she started writing full-time.
- Author(s)Emma Page
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.