All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides answers to questions regarding desired, required or owed sound protection and the possibilities of sound absorption. A practical book for architects, design engineers, the housing industry as well as tennants and proprietors as well as building law experts.
- Author BiographyThe authors intended to pass on decades of experience as consultants and experts for built works but also in working with DIN and VDI committees and provide impulses for architects, engineers, acousticians, the housing industry, tennants and proprietors of apartments, and in doing so created this practically oriented and trendsetting work. Prof. Ing. Wolfgang Moll has been managing an acousting design office in Berlin for 50 years. Dipl.-Ing. Annika Moll is architect, colleague and co-owner of that office.
- Author(s)Annika Moll,Wolfgang Moll
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWilhelm Ernst & Sohn Verlag fur Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
- Weight560 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.