All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling name in study guides comes an indispensable new resource for serious students. Schaum's A-Z handbooks make excellent complements to course textbooks and test preparation guides. Ideal for ambitious high school seniors - especially AP students - and college freshmen, they feature concise, thoroughly cross-referenced definitions of hundreds of key terms and phrases that help students quickly break through the jargon barrier. Clear explanations of key concepts, supplemented with lucid illustrations, help build mastery of theory and provide a ready reference to supplement class work. Each entry begins with a clear, one-sentence definition and is followed by an explanation and examples.This title includes key features such as: A-to-Z format for ready reference; clear definitions and explanations, cross-referenced and enhanced with numerous worked examples and illustrations; extended explanations of more important concepts; and, review lists of entries that relate to main topics in the Appendix - aid review.
- Author BiographyBill Indge An experienced examiner and educator.
- Author(s)Bill Indge
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum'S
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Out-of-print date19/02/2013
- Content Noteillustrations, charts, diagrams
- Weight509 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.