All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 850 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring Biology instructors who explain the most commonly tested concepts - it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and kwledge for the highest score possible. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow,topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you: hundreds of examples with explanations of biology concepts; exercises to help you test your mastery of biology; and coverage of both biochemical and molecular approaches to biology and an understanding of life in terms of the characteristics of DNA, RNA, and protein macromolecules. Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time and get your best test scores!
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Fried was Professor of Biology at Brooklyn College. He taught courses in general biology and animal physiology during a 30-year teaching career. George J. Hademenos is a former college physics professor. He has published in journals such as American Scientist and Physics Today. In addition he has authored two books: The Physics of Cerebrovascular Diseases, published by Springer-Verlag, and Schaum's Outline of Physics for Biology, Allied Health, and Pre-Med Students.
- Author(s)George H. Fried,George J. Hademenos
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight697 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.