All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfused by business statistics? Problem solved. Schaum's Outline of Business Statistics helps you understand basic concepts and offers extra practice on topics you'll encounter in your introductory- and intermediate-level courses. With this book, you'll understand and master the basic methods of statistical description, statistical inference, decision analysis, and process control. You will also learn about frequency distributions, histograms and frequency polygons, frequency curves, sampling distribution of the mean, and more.
- Author BiographyLeonard J. Kazmier (Tempe, AZ) earned his Ph.D. at Ohio State University, and his bachelor's and master's degrees at Wayne State University, Detroit. He is author or coauthor of several books in management concepts, statistical analysis, and computer applications in business. Editions of these books have been translated into French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese. Professor Kazmier is a charter member of the Decision Sciences Institute, in which he has held several national elective offices. His research interests have included the application of statistical methods for the study of security price changes and securities market volatility. He has taught as a member of the faculty at Wayne State University, the University of Notre Dame, and Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Leonard J. Kazmier
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteill
- Weight650 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.