All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide that helps students study faster, learn better, and get top grades More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's is better than ever-with a new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems, and completely updated information to conform to the latest developments in every field of study. Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores! Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
- Author BiographyThe Late MURRAY R. SPIEGEl received the M.S degree in Physics and the Ph.D. in Mathematics from Cornell University. He had positions at Harvard University, Columbia University, Oak Ridge and Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute, and served as a mathematical consultant at several large Companies. His last Position was professor and Chairman of mathematics at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics at the Rensselaer polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics, especially those which involve applications to physics and engineering problems. He was the author of numerous journal articles and 14 books on various topics in mathematics. He is a Ph.D and a Professor of Mathematics in Temple University John J. Schiller, is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at Temple University. He received his Ph.D. at the University of Pennsylvania and has published research papers in the areas of Riemann surfaces, discrete mathematics biology. He has also coauthored texts in finite mathematics, precalculus, and calculus.
- Author(s)Dennis Spellman,John J. Schiller,Murray R. Spiegel,Seymour Lipschutz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width226 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.