Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.74+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solvedproblems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you 450 fully solved problems Complete review of all course fundamentals Hundreds of examples with explanations of genetics concepts Exercises to help you test your mastery of genetics Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores! Topics include: The Physical Basis of Heredity; Patterns of Inheritance; The Biochemical Casis of Heredity; Genetic Interactions; The Genetics of Sex; Linkage and Chromosome Mapping; Cytogenetics; Quantitative Genetics; Population Genetics and Evolution; Genetics of Bacteria; Viruses, Transposable Elements, and Cancer; Molecular Genetics and Biotechlogy; and The Molecular Biology of Eukaryotes Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
- Author BiographySusan L. Elrod has degrees in biological sciences from California State University, Chico (B.S., 1986) and genetics from the University of California, Davis (Ph.D., 1995). Graduate work was followed by a postdoctoral fellowship at Novozymes Biotech, Inc., in Davis, California. Her research is focused on the molecular genetics of yeast and filamentous fungal systems, with a particular interest in industrial and environmental applications. She holds three patents and has published in the area of gene cloning and protein expression in Aspergillus oryzae. She has been an assistant professor in the Biological Sciences Department at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, since 1997, where she teaches introductory microbiology, industrial microbiology and biotechnology, molecular genetics, bioinformatics, and the history of biology. William D. Stansfield has degrees in Agriculture (B.S., 1952), Education (M.A., 1960), and Genetics (M.S., 1962; Ph.D., 1963; University of California at Davis). His published research is in immunogenetics, twinning, and mouse genetics. From 1957 to 1959 he was an instructor in high school vocational in agriculture. He was a faculty member of the Biological Sciences Department of California Polytechnic State University from 1963 to 1992 and is now Emeritus Professor. He has written university-level textbooks in evolution and serology/immunology, and has coauthored a dictionary of genetics.
- Author(s)Susan Elrod,William Stansfield
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteill
- Weight648 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.