Schema Therapy by Janet S. Klosko, Marjorie E. Weishaar, Jeffrey E. Young (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $109.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the formidable challenges of treating personality disorders and other complex difficulties, schema therapy combines proven cognitive-behavioral techniques with elements of other widely practiced therapies. This book--written by the model's developer and two of its leading practitioners--is the first major text for clinicians wishing to learn and use this popular approach. Described are invative ways to rapidly conceptualize challenging cases, explore the client's childhood history, identify and modify self-defeating patterns, use imagery and other experiential techniques in treatment, and maximize the power of the therapeutic relationship. Including detailed protocols for treating borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder, the book is illustrated with numerous clinical examples.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Young, PhD, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, USA; Janet S. Klosko, PhD, private practice, Great Neck, NY, USA; and Marjorie E. Weishaar, PhD, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University, USA
- Author(s)Janet S. Klosko,Jeffrey E. Young,Marjorie E. Weishaar
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.