All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchemes of arrangement are an important and flexible mechanism, which can be used to reorganise a company's capital. They have undergone something of a renaissance since the global financial crisis, particularly as a debt restructuring device, since effective tools were needed to deal with financial distress. Schemes have also become the mechanism of choice for recommended takeovers. In order to understand their current popularity, this book examines the use of both member and creditor schemes, and compares their advantages and disadvantages to the alternatives that are available. It performs a critical, contextual and comparative analysis of schemes and their uses, and puts forward reform proposals that are designed to ensure that schemes continue to develop as an indispensable tool for companies for the future.
- Author BiographyJennifer Payne is Professor of Corporate Finance Law at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Jennifer Payne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.